Search results for query: *

1. LavenderCase

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Hatched a 2K egg, got a Jigglypuff.
  2. LavenderCase

Hatched a new 5k egg last night and got my first Doduo. Geodude, Rhyhorn, and Scyther popped up on my radar but didn't see them. Evolved my Bellsprout. Just one Caterpie candy away from Butterfree. All I get are Weedles in my area. Edit: 8/7/16 The hubs has been helping me hatch eggs :love...
  3. LavenderCase

Didn't hatch my 5K egg yet. I did end up using a lure, and caught a few Pokemon. Evolved Eevee into Flareon.
  4. LavenderCase

Received my second Voltorb via egg. Took a whole day to hatch it. Tomorrow I start another 5K egg. Otherwise, I caught another Ghastly and hit a group of new Pokestops. Turns out my little city is populated after all. Will see about heading to the trails tomorrow and getting some exercise and...
  5. LavenderCase

Hatched two more eggs while running errands - a Magikarp and a Zubat. The Zubat provided me with enough candies to evolve it. So I earned a Golbat today, as well. Down to one incubator and a handful of 5K eggs. Later on, I made use of an Incense but managed to only get a Parasect. Every other...
  6. LavenderCase

Been hatching eggs like crazy. My most recent batch includes: Vulpix, Staryu, and Goldeen. Playing as I am out and about. Stocking up on supplies at Pokestops as I come across them. At the moment focused on hatching eggs. Have like seven on the back burner.
Back
Top Bottom