• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. LazySpy

What video games are you playing now?

Replaying Mass Effect 2. Still can't bare it that so many people say it has such awesome/flawless writing. It is a good game, don't get me wrong, but it is not the "AMAZINGLY WRITTEN, SUPER AWESOME, BEST GAME EVER ON PC, OMG OMG SO GOOD!!" Type of game sooooo many people claim it to be in my...
  2. LazySpy

Imagine a situation like this: You're fighting an enemy of yours for years. All of his bases are conquered, except for this one, small bastion. You surround the said bastion with numerous battleships, Clean Shard Copters, Singularity infantry Squads, everything you have is thrown against his...
  3. LazySpy

I can't get myself out from the hole of playing Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri for the past many days. Gaians and Spartans are objectivelly the best fraction. "Green" Economics is soo much better than the others. "Democracy" is suprisingly usefull, as well. Forget it, imagine that you have: No...
Back
Top Bottom