Search results for query: *

1. LazySpy

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

I liked Heroes of Might and Magic 2 more than 3, and really liked Heroes 4, but not more than 3 and 2. I do believe in general 4 recieved too much hate and pushback than it deserves. I also think soundtrack in Heroes 2 was better than the one in 3. I also have developed an odd affection for...
  2. LazySpy

I agree 100%! Having played the two most recently, I consider basically everything about Majora's Mask better than in OoT. The plot, the dungeons, the bosses, characters... I love MM. Glad to hear someone likes it too.(y)
  3. LazySpy

Never played it. ..... wait, is that even an opinion?
  4. LazySpy

Yeah. I also don't see how's that unpopular, even through like I said, I really have an odd sentiment of not likeing Marvel Lego games...
  5. LazySpy

I really like some of them, too. The thing is, Marvel games turned boring to me at some point, mainly because most characters had very similiar skills, and there wasn't anything too unique. My faved LEGO games would have to be both Harry Potter games, Star Wars the Complete Saga and Star Wars 3...
  6. LazySpy

I have a very unpopular opinion: I dislike storytelling in PMD: Explorers. The whole time travel thing had logical errors pretty similiar to errors present in Arceus and the Jewel of Life, and there are some questions that are actually left unanswered. Team Charm brought nothing to the plot...
Back
Top Bottom