Search results for query: *

1. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

IDK It is a quote from a post-apo, yes Not TLOU, tho "And what of the immortal soul in such transactions? Can this machine transmit it and re-attach it as well? Or is it lost forever, leaving a soulless body to wander the world in despair?"
  2. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

I dunno "I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. You should see the light that we get here, when the sun comes from behind those mountains. It's almost heavenly. It reminds me of you."
  3. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

idk "But now, in this split second, in the moment I remember, the instant I remember, I comprehend everything at once: there is no time, there is no death, life is a dream. It's a wish made again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and on into eternity. And I am all of it. I...
  4. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

IDK Character 1: "I have been thinking... Monkeys are so... Clever and they're sensible, in that they leave the skins on the bananas that they eat... Is it... Nessecary... To test cosmetics on them? I mean, how important is lipstick to you, (Character 2)?" Character 2: *Flails hands about*...
  5. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

Ōkami?
  6. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

No idee. "Romans have normall names. Like, for example... Biggus... Dickus." * Laughter.* "What do you find so funny about Biggus... Dickus?" * More laughter.* "I've got a friend in Rome, you know, whose name is... Biggus... Dickuss."
  7. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

Uncertain. "Should we call the police or something?" "I called the police, yeah." "Well, where are they?" "They're in the hole." *DUMMM!* "Where is your girlfriend?" "Tom, WHERE is your girlfriend? "She's at work." "Oh. And where does she work?" "In the hole." *DUMMM intensifies.*
  8. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

Again, this appeared in so many stories I can't really specify what fo you mean. Okay, lets try again. "BAd mojo is NOT a diagnosis."
  9. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

Sounds a bit like King Bradley from FMA. Haven't atched the series in a while, and was reading it in polish dub, through. "... so if we see one of these nightmares anywhere, we have to get rid of it on the spot." "No! I won't let you do that!" "No wonder you ended up as the bear. You're scary."...
  10. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

Something with time travel, or Captain America waking up in new reality. Not sure. "Bad mojo is NOT a diagnosis."
  11. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

Idk. "Bad Mojo is NOT a diagnosis."
  12. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

No idea. Sorry. "... But as you may know, Uematsu was one of the pioneers who started breaking away from those constrictions going so far as to write an epic 18-minute long orchesrtal track for this game. That's right. It's time to tackle Dancing Mad..."
  13. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

Idk... "I preffer the Annihilator."
  14. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

That's very baka... no idea. Nope. Althrough the quote was slightly incorrect, I corrected it now. "Can I get you a ladder? So you can GET OFF MY BACK?"
  15. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

No idea. "Can I get you a ladder? So you can GET OFF MY BACK?!"
  16. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

Not sure. " "They" arrive every year..."
  17. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

Idk. "Hey! Listen!"
  18. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

I dunno. SIERRA. TANGO. OSCAR. PAPA.