Search results for query: *

1. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

I'd actually say, maybe a bit of a hot take, but a lot of on screen PWC battles were actually quite bad due to a multitude of reasons.
  2. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

So 'ew no' and 'you're wrong' are overly negative? Seriously? Why and since when?
  3. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

... Is your bar for someone "attacking you" seriously someone qouting your post with a statement of his own opinion?
  4. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

I don't see that as an improvement at all, no offense. I would see it as such if he talked it through with Raboot. Which so few trainers have done thus far, it's honestly [redacted]. I know I said I whitdrawn my Stu assesment and later only played it up for comedy's sake, but I said it before...
  5. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

But Mew did show up in episode 20, more specifically to help Gou and Ash defeat TRio, which makes it even more confusing. Are there other trainers with big collections, which is possible since the anime made captures so easy? Is Mew interested in them, or is he only interested in Gou...
  6. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

Not even close to it. Simply stating that he is overrated is a statement of fact. Shiny Umbreon did not even clarify if that means he likes Charizard himself or not (or if he thinks that it makes Charizard a good or bad Pokemon, for that matter), though you can speculate it's the latter since...
  7. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

It gets even funnier when you consider that a lot of qoute unqoute 'feminine' Pokemon actually have a 87.5% male gender ratio (example: Sylveon, Primarina's whole line, Delphox's whole line, Amaura, Panpour). (And yes, I know anime ain't games, but still it's kinda funny)
  8. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

... Are you saying jealousy=shallow always, no matter what? It isn't just a decline of Guzma and any other antagonistic character who acted upon jealousy, but also a decline of context of such characters actions. It's a weird standard to set in stone, and very limiting for writers. Plus, in...
  9. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

Of course scales do matter, are you serious? If Guzma was only briefly angry with Kukui before whitdrawing from it after one talk, I bet I wouldn't be hearing any argument from you. If his jealousy would lead him to a slaughter of innocents, he'd be an unjustifiable monster beyond redemption...
  10. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

I never said he's not evill. I just said his conflict is simply more personall and small-scale, which allowed for character development that the show used to its advantage.
  11. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

His evilness is kept to a pretty apporpariate scale though, which is why I am okay with it. He wasn't trying to take over the world, he wasn't murdering people or creating a massive anti-Z-Move propaganda like certain intriguing, but sadly devastated towards the end of his series antagonist was...
  12. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

There is one tiny thing about the Alola League I haven't seen anyone talk about, it's that... As much as I enjoyed Guzma's character and story, the thing that bothered me was that Team Skull was just so unimportant to his personallity. Like... The only thing Plumeria did was injuring Illma's...
  13. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

Then we should perhaps really move this discussion to somewhere else, all joking aside. And are you really taking this as a personall attack? I put in all those things like Kira laughing or Modern Educayshun for comedic effect, and didn't mean to insult anyone. I swear to God. SM144 preview...
  14. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

What are you doing right now, then? Also, Hidden Mew, SC190191, and everyone else who ever put up a discussion here, listen to that! You're all doing it wrong! You should delete all of your discussions and put them in profile posts or in PMs! How dare you do that here, you hacks! Oh, and it...
  15. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

And the reward for figuring it out goes to... -_- But seriously, what are you talking about? Just on the previous page there was a nice talk between SC and Hidden Mew, I had personally severall good discussions with severall members on this site. Throwing your opinion out into the world just to...
  16. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

Oh, really?
  17. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

... Really? Well, if I compare the quallity of good and constructive discussions I had with people who think the same way you do, to the quallity of such discussions I had with people who present the inverse of this approach... Well... I'll humour you for a minute. Clears throat 'I think sand...
  18. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

There is nothing inherently wrong about pointing out flaws in writing, but you also said that this battle is worse than Ash v Hau... Which is painfully obviously what Panky is adressing...
  19. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

Not gonna lie, when I first saw that episode, I thought Danny's some sort of scam who's going to delibaretely try pushing Ash from the mountain, because he isn't a gym leader, but an evill rogue who wants for people to fall from that mountain so that he can steall their money, stuff and Pokemon...
  20. LazySpy

Controversial opinions

I also disagree with TK, but I think the point he is trying to make is that events that are supposed to be big (Alolans litelary discovered an unknown allien Pokemon species!) are not treated with such releavance as they deserve? Do we ever see the impact the discovery of Ultra Beasts had on...
Back
Top Bottom