Search results for query: *

1. LazySpy

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! WE WON'T BE STOPPED!!! IN MEMES OUR STRENGTH!!!
  2. LazySpy

Huh, okay, then. Unvote: FPF You're free to pass, but I still got my eye on you. Can't live without internet, huh, is that vaguelly alluding being a goverment agent? Maybe all this RPing is to distract us while he gathers info on RMers everyday life and prepares his allien buddies to invade RM?
  3. LazySpy

Also, seriously? They aren't being serious, they are having fun. Besides, it sounds incredibly funny in your mouth after seeing how you treated the whole affair with Neo. Playing a stupid game for fun is 'overly serious', but reacting to someone attacking your avatar as if he was attacking you...
  4. LazySpy

... Seriously, FPF? This game lasted for less than two pages when you started complaining about it, and need I remind you what you and MunchlaxKing did after Max asked you to stop with the food refferences? You weren't even recieving any votes before you started complaining about it, you and...
  5. LazySpy

The guy who invented Ant Man's suit.
  6. LazySpy

You completelly forgot that RC was after you not because you were fighting but because you were RPing... Which was happening for quite a long while now...
  7. LazySpy

Neither did I...
  8. LazySpy

What's even more hillarious is that you've gone nervous for some weird reason...
  9. LazySpy

What's even more hillarious is that you have done all of this before. RC asked you two to drop the subject and that's how our conversation was born.
  10. LazySpy

:rolleyes: X2
  11. LazySpy

:rolleyes:
  12. LazySpy

GIVE. ME. GOD. DAMN. WAFFFFFFLLLLLEEEEEESSSS! Emphasizes each word by punching Goodra in the face.
  13. LazySpy

You god damn Deus Ex machina-ish killjoy Dies Observes from the afterlife, screaming in vain, unable to protest
  14. LazySpy

Killjoy... Eats Hydreigon too, then eats Salamence again.
  15. LazySpy

Guess I'll just have to examplify... Get rekt, puny mortall! Eats Salamence That's for not letting me do a single post on page 1000
  16. LazySpy

And RPing, too. Kind of a weird habit to just post stories about how you are eating stuff as your avatar TBH.
  17. LazySpy

You should taste those my younger brother does. You'd eat those words.
  18. LazySpy

Condolences I had to deal with a similiar person not too long ago, Naya Hugs as well. Just one of those tasteless plebs.
  19. LazySpy

I recall you nitpicking on a looooooot of stuff, too... Besides, isn't complaining about someone retconning something small after you yourself retconed something big a bit worse than nitpicking on details?
Back
Top Bottom