Search results for query: *

1. LazySpy

Preview JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

But Ash is not staying behind to solve the food shortage. He is staying behind to capture the culprit: (The way the summary phrases it, it sounds like he lets the Pokemon fight for wholle day and night while waiting for the culprit to come instead of looking for him, so for all intents and...
  2. LazySpy

And they're smart enough to not shelter the food and find any method of protecting it in case culprit ever comes back. Your standard safety procedure is to take no precautionary measures and not be predictive of possibilities. Such clever, much genius. :^) Challange accepted.
  3. LazySpy

But that's not what I meant at all. The entire conflict is dangerous to the laboratory's integrity, and possibly to the lives of Pokemon, even. It's something you'd think Sakuragi would be concerned with - he can give the food to Pokemon as a sort of bargaining card - 'you stop tearing my lab to...
  4. LazySpy

I think somebody would ask this at one point... What in the name of God is stoping Sakuragi from sending one of his assistants to a shop in Vermilion or wherever and buy food there? Where is he even usually getting the food from?
  5. LazySpy

Nobody's doing that, though. People complain about it being set in Kanto, but not because it's Kanto pandering - sure, they live there, but they're also research assistants and the series is supposed to be a world tour, and also, people are getting tired of the Institute. Also, most of those...
Back
Top Bottom