Search results for query: *

1. LazySpy

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Well, if you're going to do it, I'll be tremendously happy to respond to it.
  2. LazySpy

"Has trouble making friends" - Matters how when everyone treats him with so much kindness and he has all the Pokemon being obedient angels in his dome? Even in episode 37, which was one of the episodes where this flaw actually came to play, everyone was just soooooo nice to him. "He is not...
  3. LazySpy

*Is one, you meant to say? And give me reasons he isn't one, then I'll respond in kind.
  4. LazySpy

I can't blame Suicine for succumbing to poison, a Goh-ry Stu, and above all, a judgementall fanbase.
  5. LazySpy

Well... Maybe the poachers are actually powerfull and competent? I'd recommend watching the episode before writing a review.
  6. LazySpy

The day the cars will lay in heaps, their wheels turning in vain, we'll run along the empty highways, shouting, screaming, singing... LOUD, LOUD, LOUD, LOUD!!!
  7. LazySpy

Well... I did saw some people over at Serebii (and Twitter) saying they'd enjoy Goh keeping Suicine (or any other legendary for that matter) because that'd make the western fanbase angry and they 'enjoy watching the salt' or 'watching the fanbase's blood vessels pop up' and how everyone...
Back
Top Bottom