Search results for query: *

1. LazySpy

Review JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Okay now, on topic, I'm gonna be honest that this is really the biggest issue I had with episode. Suicine refuses to attack the hunters for so long that by the time it even as much as attempts to charge up an attack, it's already being by severall diffirent moves, which allows the poachers to...
  2. LazySpy

But we're talking about 10, why do you bring it up? Also, we should probably move the discussion on Ash and Goh focus to generall Anime and Manga thread... Or better yet, this one: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/does-pokemon-journeys-have-a-balance-issue.282632/post-7108656
  3. LazySpy

... When did Ash force Goh to chase Scorbunny in episode 10?
  4. LazySpy

What doesn't make it shared when Goh is the one to make the entire plot possible and points out an information relevant for Ash's plot?
  5. LazySpy

Well, that's good. But you've been called out on pedantry before and it can be quite infuriating. I'm actually in a perfect position to show you an example of how I'd go about disagreeing on one, minor detail with another person... I just wanted to point out that in this episode, it is thanks...
  6. LazySpy

Ever heard of terms like 'hyperbole' and 'exxagaration' and that it's normall for people to use mentall shortcuts in conversations?
  7. LazySpy

'There was this one episode out of 53 that's diffirent than what you're saying, your point is wrong'.
  8. LazySpy

So, ummm... It feels like I have to do this. Same energy.
Back
Top Bottom