• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

I'd go Calm Mind. Spiritomb doesn't have a lot of physical atttacks. Only ones worth using are Sucker Punch and Pursuit, and those moves arn't ment to sweep. You could also try a RestTalk Spiritomb. I have one at it works very well.
  2. L

Replace Solarbeam with Energy Ball. Other weather inducers can walk on easily on a predicted Solarbeam.
  3. L

Wait, why is the salac berry unavailable? Can't Dream World grow berries?
  4. L

I know Smogon has a (broken) calculator for Gen IV, but does anyone know if it was updated for Gen V? I want to run some Hihidaruma tests. (To see if Belly Drum is a possibility)
  5. L

1. Scope Lense isn't worth being paranoid of Stone Edge. Try a Life orb. 2. No Fighting STAB? 3. This is more of a scout then an attacker, if you didn't know.
  6. L

What Despotar is correct. However, Pokemon with Natural Cure could use Rest/Choice to some success. I've seen Outrage/Rest/Natural Cure Altaria floating around.
  7. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos What is the best (Non Uber)Parnter for Linoone to kill off Steels and Ghosts? Me and a few Friends are having a Tag team tournament, where we have to use only two pokemon. One was randomly selcted from a...
  8. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Is it possible to get a Quagsire with Counter and Recover? I know Gastrodon can get both of these, but it also says that Gastrodon can't pass on Counter.
  9. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos You could give 100 EVs in def, spec att (or attack), spec def, speed, and Hp to overall around it, but I don't recommend it. Now my question, who is better as a UU ghost type sweeper, Haunter (better spec...
  10. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I'm trying to think of unique movesets, and I though of a Wall breaking Lickilicky (different from the Smogon set). Could this funtion, or does it sound good only on paper? Lickilicky Own Tempo Relaxed...
  11. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Absol. Absol has a higher attack stat and better move pool. However, Mightyena has 5 higher base HP and 10 higher base Defence, and access to be used in NU. But these are just useless facts, as Mightyena...
  12. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Besides trapping and KO-ing Walls, is trapinch useful? Or is it just cute, dead weight?
  13. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos What is better paired defencibly with Mantine, Golem or Steelix?
  14. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Would Iron Defence be a good idea for a physical tank Pinsir?
  15. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos A pachirisu. I wanted to try out a parafusion set, so it could freely use super fang or set up (havn't decided yet)
  16. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Which is better for parafusion? Swagger (for accuraccy) or Sweet Kiss (no attack boosts for opponent)?
  17. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Is trump card a useful move for a stalling Vaporeon?
  18. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos yes. Regardless if it has one ability or two, pokemon are listed as having two abilitys. Pokemon with one ability have ability 0 and 1 as the ability, such as a 3rd gen clefable. Ability 0 and 1 are cute...
  19. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos fire fang. higher attack beats base power, and fire fang can hurt hacked Wondertombs on Wifi
  20. L

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I have a problem: I just got a Shiny Skorupi with a Bold Nature, and the ability sniper. Do I go for an offenceive set and hope the -10% to attack wouldn't matter go for a defencing set, but risk getting...
Back
Top Bottom