Search results for query: *

1. LeMondu

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

TL;DR: -Several privatized videos listed in Switch playlists appeared across various Nintendo youtube channels. -Sun and Moon reveal trailers privatized aswell (likely to avoid people searching for new reveal trailers finding the old ones). -Youtubers preparing massive clickbait videos as we...
  2. LeMondu

So, this is interesting... Some people will be horrified by this... View: https://twitter.com/pokexperto/status/1000785004815937537
  3. LeMondu

I like the girl's design, and the "son of Red" one, they all look fake to me though... But about those comparisons to the SUMO main character...
  4. LeMondu

Something interesting popped up... Alex from Nintendo Life is going to Nintendo's place to check something, today some previews popped up for the Rabbids + Mario DLC so i doubt it's to check that. I remember a rumor saying that Pokemon Switch will be shown to the press at some point (i don't...
  5. LeMondu

I seriously doubt they will lock evolutions and pre-evolutions of Kanto Pokes for no reason, specially looking at the cover Pokes having a pre-evolution from gen 2, and evolutions from gen 4 and 6, they would need to lock breeding to postgame or rework it to "not work properly" until you're in...
  6. LeMondu

It can still be today though (depending on your timezone), releasing details on a Pokemon game at 11PM sounds a bit too harsh for the kids that are probably already sleeping at that time, i remember spending the whole day on May 7th waiting for the Switch online service details, only for them to...
  7. LeMondu

Meanwhile... Masuda is walking his Eevee in Pokemon GO... View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/997680607323815936
  8. LeMondu

Being able to send your Pokemon from GO to a main series games kinda makes sense... Now, mobile players "buying a $300 console for Pokemon" shouldn't be the argument to be had, the real question is, from those 750+ million GO players, how many already own a Switch or were planning on getting one...
  9. LeMondu

Yup, saw that, and that reinforces my thought if it being a mechanic, "ultra shine" sounds like something i could read in a Pokemon game after Alola. Speaking of Ultra Beasts, there's nothing stopping GF from adding preevolutions to the current UBs and making them just regular Pokemon with...
  10. LeMondu

Now... let's forget about the 4 year old rumor for a while, if it's true or not we will know once the game gets revealed or an actual leak happens. We have something new and confirmed in the form of a trademark, let's pretend that the "Ultra shiny" trademark is indeed for Pokemon Switch, what...
  11. LeMondu

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 takes 13.9 GB, Breath of the Wild is 14.3, both games have huge maps to explore, my guess is that they will keep Pokemon switch below 16 GB to fit it in a cartridge of that size, since it was reported some months ago that Nintendo delayed the production of 32 GB carts...
  12. LeMondu

They can always improve within the same hardware though, both the DS and 3DS held 2 generations, the difference between Gen IV and V was very noticeable, and the jump between Gen VI and VII was pretty interesting to say the least.
  13. LeMondu

A 19 year old game is not good evidence to say "they clearly can't handle 2 regions", the opposite is more accurate actually, they have 19 years worth of feedback to make a better game with 2 regions. And they did some adjustments in HGSS to that level curve, by the end of the game you're facing...
  14. LeMondu

As someone from the 28+ crew aswell, I don't really want to just go back to Kanto, I want a sequel, to see what has happened there after all these years. Big changes are actually more powerful for nostalgia, since standing in a location after it has changed brings back old memories ("nostalgia...
  15. LeMondu

Hi! I have been lurking for a long while, but i'd like to share this pic just for comparison (USUM at 1080p through Citra). *The camera angle is not exactly the same but the area is close enough. -The water and rocks on that pic from Pixelpar/Pokejungle seem to be a lot cleaner and better...
Back
Top Bottom