Search results for query: *

1. Leaf_Ranger

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

That could be true and acceptable if given a new story in which the postgame isn't going to Kanto and also make some corrections like EmpoleonProd suggested. Otherwise, having it just for the sake of being in 3D, just seems worse than the re-release of Star Wars' movies and made to appeal to...
  2. Leaf_Ranger

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I've joined the bandwagon in this thread by expressing the opinion that if ever to exist it should be a DLC to LGEP. That said I still would like to would raise the question on why LG Johto would exist in the first place as full games. While some argue that LGEP were remakes of Yellow and...
  3. Leaf_Ranger

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Seeing that no new content was released for LGPE in the meantime and that it seems more as filler, with more time passing by I believe that either there won't be any LGJohto or if it exists, it'll be plain as LGPE and without any post-release content. :cautious:
  4. Leaf_Ranger

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I can actually see that (LGJ before Gen IV remakes) becoming true, namely with second starter in XY, Alolan forms just for Kanto Pkmn...But it's sad and it's no longer nostalgia when GF keeps trying so hard to bring and keep the older fans with only such crumbs.
  5. Leaf_Ranger

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I wouldn't mind GF having the courage to make all Johto leaders to be double-typed (it would add flavour instead of just remaking G/S/C or HG/SS) or making Whitney change to a Fairy trainer (somewhat like Jasmine went from Rock to Steel) and create a new version of Miltank that it's Fairy (and...
  6. Leaf_Ranger

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I honestly don't see them do that! The excuse for LG was a remake of the Yellow version and since G/S was already almost perfectly remade with HGSS, I'm not seeing GF having doing something that won't improve that much a game or that would need more new content to feel new and fresh. C'mon, they...
  7. Leaf_Ranger

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I certainly prefer how the Creation trio and Master (well, of the whole PKmnverse also) was given a nice event in HG/SS and connected Johto and Sinnoh. If only there was more background stories and "quests. I also liked how R/S/E made me learn braille just so that we could decypher some hard to...
  8. Leaf_Ranger

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I'd love Let's Go Johto if it was a DLC for PE. Otherwise, no. I think GF had the potencial to make a nice game but expanding by including the Sevii Islands at least but no such thing happened and nowadays it just seems the game was forgotten by GF, which isn't surprising since PKMN isn't their...
Back
Top Bottom