• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Leaf_Ranger

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

The Rotom Dex is one of the reasons why I dislike Moon. First of all, it's not the original orange that I like, it's more red. Secondly, it's annoying as hell.
  2. Leaf_Ranger

Unless it's a MissingNo. or Porygon evolution/form or a new Pkmn linked to internet, dimensions, this kind of teaser needs a good explanation.
  3. Leaf_Ranger

Instead of a Galar Machamp, I'd expect a Galar Scrafty. When it comes to Kecleon, I'd love for it to have a mohawk and being Normal/Fight. I don't think that we'll get a Galar Ditto, because Melmetal already is a "clone" (design-wise) of it.
  4. Leaf_Ranger

No, not Malie, Konikoni City. I prefer to wait for the "right" or a better suiting region. I'd rather want a dolphin with Greek motifs in a Greek inspired region than one swimming in Galar's waters (despite existing in the UK). That way, the region feels like having a more appropriate fauna...
  5. Leaf_Ranger

They had four regiond based on Japan, not Asia. Taking into consideration that port city in Alola that looks Chinese, I'd prefer that they had released it in Alola, not Kalos.
  6. Leaf_Ranger

Because then we end up with Pkmn like Serperior, Lilligant, Escavalier and the Musketter Trio released in an American-style region, only to have the setting where they would belong better coming up next and feeling that GF screwed up due to perhaps lack of criativity and antecipated some ideas...
  7. Leaf_Ranger

Let's wait for the Greece-inspired region to have that and a dolphin Pkmn.
  8. Leaf_Ranger

Well, I also like to think that the fairy (assuming good) side, Lord appearence and transforming pollution into clean air might also have to do with how certain rich people tried to create charity events to help the children and women during the Industrial Revolution.
  9. Leaf_Ranger

I don't want to sound nitpicky...I'm happy about regional variants in new in-game regions but again, I've yet to see again the concept of real world differences, like Vivillion proposed, THAT would boost international trade between players and allow for the paired games to have a taste of real...
  10. Leaf_Ranger

I just LOVE Weezing's Galarian form...I've been in love with this line (namely Koofing) since it's debut with James in the anime. I love the lord feeling in the moustache and the chimney hat!! From what I could tell only the smoke coming from the top is animated. If the beard and clouds around...
Back
Top Bottom