Search results for query: *

1. Leaf_Ranger

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I'm so disappointed at the reveal of the new G-Max...it's cute to see fat Pikachu back and Eevee is also adorable but even so, still Kanto and more Kanto. :sick:
  2. Leaf_Ranger

The only thing sort of positive that I can see coming out of Dynamax and it'll also depend of the lore it the possibility of the next generation being set in Italy with ancient colosseums and have ancient totem-like Pokémon, that aren't just temporary forms/evolutions.
  3. Leaf_Ranger

And then have Lickilicky and Snorlax come in for a double battle to eat them! :wynaut:
  4. Leaf_Ranger

Does anybody else thinks that Dynamax is an artifical mechanic created by Rose and Oleana and exploited by them? According to the information so far, Dynamax can only occur in Gyms and specific locations which (aside from perhaps real-life technical issues in having it at any time) seems to...
  5. Leaf_Ranger

So, Mega-evos and Z-moves copied and combined into a new cheesy gimmick to entertain audiences while the bussiness is run by pimps and calculist "ladies"...I certainly won't miss Generation VIII.
  6. Leaf_Ranger

I don't care for the gimmick, just for the well-being of the spectators when watching battles! :p:LOL: If Jigglypuff inflates while Dynamaxed, will we have a new method of transportation? If Arceus created the world, can Humans also Dynamax? What happens if Pkmn use steroids and Dynamax...
Back
Top Bottom