Search results for query: *

1. Leaf_Ranger

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

I think that we have to blame GF and Nintendo on different measures and times. Nintendo sells their consoles grounded on their IP so PKMN is a must for every new console, more so with the power the series has. As for GF, at first they might would want to stop making it (at GSC) but they had to...
  2. Leaf_Ranger

After seeing Kalos map and more so when seeing how Rustboro was shrunken in ASOR and how little trees there were to decorate Hoenn's setting, I thought that it was better for them to have stayed 2D. In Gen III, trees where used to just fill the border/limits but it felt as we could discover...
  3. Leaf_Ranger

Another option would be to just end their patterns. Pkmn doesn't need to come out every X years and having "new game, remake, better version"! I prefer to wait and have a good experience than just receiving rushed stuff only to have latter a "final/complete" version sold again (which isn't...
  4. Leaf_Ranger

Indeed, but just like I've replied on another thread, they should hire more people and have a much larger and Pkmn dedicated team, instead of switching internal teams.
  5. Leaf_Ranger

I've always liked PKMN for being a game that had Japanese vibes so much that I felt that it lost it after Gen. V with the regions being inspired somewhere else, so I think that GF can stay but they need to have staples on which to build the series instead of always diving into something new...
  6. Leaf_Ranger

Yesterday I thought on how Game Freak should search for a new Iwata to solve this mess just like he saved space back in Gold/Silver and allowed the inclusion of Kanto. GF's justification seems like the one from Ubisoft when saying that they didn't had the resources to make a female protagonist...
  7. Leaf_Ranger

I can somewhat understand people being taken by surprise with this, namely due to the crappy explanation but like I've said, after a series of bad decisions and constant makeovers, I'm not surprised and people should be prepared for this and worse, just in case, not creating high expectations...
  8. Leaf_Ranger

You made me recall something important: sequels and improved versions. At the moment I'm not that keen on buying the games and so I'll wait for a sequel or improved version of SwSh. :giggle:
  9. Leaf_Ranger

Can someone explain why it's that important to have a regional Dex available in SwSh? I feel like some people are roaring about this when it's just a point, a feature that is not included, perhaps not understanding or seeing the recent history of the main Pkmn games' development. This may be...
Back
Top Bottom