Search results for query: *

1. Leaf_Ranger

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

Yes, because policies and rules are always followed...:sneaky:
  2. Leaf_Ranger

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

Both. Like I said, it'll depend on how it's done, where it was obtained, etc (as mentioned with the teapot Pkmn example).
  3. Leaf_Ranger

For Pokémon? It's not about a company, it's about individuals. Like said before, I don't expect nor believe GF to endorse this behavioir, but one cannot so easily and in a naive way exclude the possibility of someone doing the things that I've mentioned.
  4. Leaf_Ranger

Yes,you don't have to steal the entire thing. As for the chances of it being made, I discussed that already.
  5. Leaf_Ranger

I have already replied to someone here about that, so you can go check.
  6. Leaf_Ranger

Like I said before, it'll depend on how it's made and of course, of the volume/number of times it's made.
  7. Leaf_Ranger

First of all and to be clear, when I say people, I'm not thinking of GF as a company doing it or endorsing. I'm speaking about indiduals. I can't say if it's easier to do one or the other, but there may be an instance where one cannot even come up with a basis for a Pkmn or think about what to...
  8. Leaf_Ranger

If you go the internet and forums, you can see a lot of designs and ideas. If someone was to be inspired on a design, then yes, they would have to change it a lot and/or add their inputs to not cause suspicion and to have a good explanation for the design, but if we are talking about ideas...
  9. Leaf_Ranger

So people think that it's nearly impossible for someone to scout sites in search of ideas from fans? First of all, is a possibility, even if they don't spend that much on it, secondly they wouldn't be so obvious as to came out in the open to say that they inspired themselves or copied someone's...
  10. Leaf_Ranger

Like said before, I hate the fact that he's the art director. With each new Pkmn reveal for Sw/SH we get to see more cartoony and rehashed Pkmn and without any characteristic that stands out. Thanks but no thanks.
Back
Top Bottom