Search results for query: *

1. Leaf_Ranger

Your favorite Champion?

"'Eyes brimming with dark flame, this man rejected everything other than himself in order to bring about one singular justice...' That's part of a novel I'm writing. I was inspired by the challenger who was just here, and somehow I got a little sad... Excuse me. You're a challenger, right? I'm...
  2. Leaf_Ranger

Your favorite Champion?

And that's your intelectual maturity, a cheap gif. Yet again, yes, those are the formal criteria that ingame are required alone and that you so blindingly accept and follow. I'm speaking about something else that is beyond that. If you also don't accept other interpretations of what being a...
  3. Leaf_Ranger

Your favorite Champion?

And with your answer I prove my point: like FinnishPokéFan92, you're holding to a formality not only of having a title but accepting it, you're holding to what has been established so far and you don't even have the sight to consider that there may be other points of view about what makes a...
  4. Leaf_Ranger

Your favorite Champion?

The Pkmn that were shown to N by Ghetsis may not have been subjected to slave labor by N. Supposedly N can speak with Pkmn and surely he would know about it from those Pkmn and stopped it. It can be pointed that there is a major flaw in how N is the King and yet the Grunts use Pkmn and act more...
  5. Leaf_Ranger

Your favorite Champion?

And with that you're going full circle to the start of our discussion, because a champion is someone strong that defeats the strongest trainer, independently of accepting the title. If your pool's question was "who's your favorite formal (as in having accepted that position and acting as such)...
  6. Leaf_Ranger

Your favorite Champion?

First of all, Steven didn't used the "Champion" trainer class (or better, GF didn't used it) because at the time of battling, he wasn't the current champion, and it would cause confusion with the champion at the time. Let's imagine that his trainer class was "Former Champion Steven"? Would you...
  7. Leaf_Ranger

Your favorite Champion?

What N comes to terms with, somewhat understands and accepts that there is that side, doesn't mean that he would give up on his goals entirely. What you're saying about Pkmn liking their trainers is just a wrong generalization based on the cheerful landscape that has been painted for most of the...
  8. Leaf_Ranger

Your favorite Champion?

As a political master once said, "it is not titles that honor men, but men that honor title". If you want to cling to who calls what in a mere frame of time between battles, continue, that won't matter to N being a champion. And yet you seem to accept the act of catching Creatures inside...
  9. Leaf_Ranger

Your favorite Champion?

What do you call someone who beats the Champion? He's a champion, both of his cause as well as by beating the actual titled Champion.
  10. Leaf_Ranger

Your favorite Champion?

Obviously N! Too bad that he didn't had enough time to change things according to his will or the Pkmn world, starting with Isshu, would've been a better place. Steven comes in second place because it was the first champion who was wandering around doing other stuff and helping people.
Back
Top Bottom