Search results for query: *

1. L

Generation VI: The Future

I want to see Zygarde-100 or M Zygarde-50 have an ability a bit like Mega Rayquaza's--specifically, it would have an ability that introduce a perma-terrain that removes the weaknesses of Ground pokemon. As terrains are otherwise only introduced by moves, the Zygarde ability would effectively...
  2. L

Yeah, I've mostly been using Serebii and Pokebeach strictly just to stay in the know, and haven't really interacted with the forum here. Do you have a link to such a post? I'd love to see how much you fleshed the theory out. I have another idea that Ash-Greninja has sort of thrown for a loop...
  3. L

So this doesn't really dovetail with any current conversation we are having but a commenter on Pokebeach noted that the 100% form of Zygarde looks like an A--so my guess has become that we will get a Pokemon A and a Pokemon Z game. My theory as to how that would work would be that Zygarde gets...
  4. L

Zinnia. Zinnia is how the Z/AZ plot gets touched up. She can teach our Zygarde one of the seven possible moves (the best of these is "Dragon Descent") that allow it to Mega Evolve (no held item needed) and be ultimately responsible for Team Flare's doings. (Despite any seeming snark I really...
Back
Top Bottom