Search results for query: *

1. L

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I don't necessarily follow the second point (and not because it doesn't mention my name, haha)--anyway, NekoGirl, I think you can easily get by using pokemon from Gens 1/2/3. (I tried whenever I battled to sneak as many pokemon from lower tiers as...
  2. L

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. NekoGirl It's not hopeless (per the "ah well... =(" part), and a specially designed-Lead, Sweepers (special/physical), and Walls (special/physical) are what generally make up most teams. (Baton Pass'ing pokemon don't compose a primary part though--not...
  3. L

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. NekoGirl It's actually hard to make a team when you leave things so open-ended. At best, we [/I?] can make an accurate list of won't make the team, because your specifications are only specific in that regard. (Rarer pokemon, Sinnoh/Unova pokemon, etc.)...
  4. L

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Switch Return for Crush Claw on Braviary. Crush Claw is for the other abilities, not Sheer Force. Drop Metal Claw on Drillbit, and forget Hone Claws. (You can't really be disappointed with 90% accuracy.) Swords Dance and X-Scissor or some other physical...
Back
Top Bottom