Search results for query: *

1. L

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hello everyone!! New year and new idea. I have been shy and to myself in the time I've been part of the forums so here's something that i probably never would have done before. I am looking for anyone on Pokemon 4th-6th gen. My 3DS friend code is 1478-4440-0566. If you are interested in becoming...
  2. L

haha no. I was busy all summer doing a lot of stuff. and i started school earlier than a lot of other people
  3. L

that's good. at least you still have somewhat of a vacation, haha. I've had school work so i haven't had time to help a friend of mine with giving him some trained pokemon. Or it's just taking a while
  4. L

yes i am, I'm fairly new to the forum and i'm still trying to figure things out about it. I'm doing pretty well, I started school recetly so I have been somewhat busy as well. how about you ? How are you doing ?
  5. L

Thank you! I need all that i can get, also can anyone recommend me a pokemon to put into my team ? I have 3 pokemon so far. A competitive team.
  6. L

That reminds me, i need to start looking for a job too :P not a big fan for looking, but i guess i need one to do things i want to, haha. I'm a first year college student so I can't really say I'm returning to college since i barely started.
  7. L

sweet! Well how is everyone doing then ? I started college recently so i've been a little busy trying to get a hang of getting to school, classes, and back home. What has everyone else been up to ?
  8. L

Hi all! I'm new to the forums and would like to talk to people, well i'm new to joining a forum in general
Back
Top Bottom