Search results for query: *

1. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

@Zexy; I understand as I was like "does he need more subs in case all of his subs are used up?" One can never have too many subs [emoji309]
  2. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

@Zexy; I volunteer as sub sandwich!
  3. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

I would love to play another mafia game with Booster because of that. XD Sometimes, spicing things up makes it more interesting.
  4. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

Not right away unless you're asking in what situation. The situation in which I would like posts to be edited is due to the forum switch. A lot of coding is broken in my posts. Also, links for phase updates are outdated which should be updated for the convenience of navigation in case...
  5. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

Since regular members aren't able to edit posts in locked thread and I guess the admins won't bring that feature back, so is it possible to have War Room mods edit mafia game host's posts upon request?
  6. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

It's a maybe for me. Don't know if I'll be busy then
  7. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

Since the format for the links have changed, the links in the Game Archive should be edited in case someone wants to read back on an old mafia game.
  8. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm going to put a link to the War Room in my signature and I might go make some banners to advertise the War Room.
  9. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

rip in pasta cheesecake you were so young :imakuni:
  10. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

Growing up, I loved watching that.
  11. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

I have a mafia game that will hopefully be posted sometime this week. I just need to work on the role PMs and the OP for the game. Though, keep in mind that finals are coming up for me next week.
  12. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

America would make an awesome independent, imo. Can't wait for this year's Eurovision.
  13. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

I tend to read the rules before even trying to sign up for a game. Even though I've never hosted before and I know that hosts have a lot going on already with setting things up, I prefer rules to be less condensed than to have them in paragraph form, so then I don't feel a need to skim...
  14. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

But before that, we gathered around the campfire and sang our campfire songs! :sweatlol:
  15. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

新年快樂! it means "happy new year" technically Flip Flop; you need a submarine sandwich, right? I'm willing to sub.
  16. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

No, it hasn't. You've got to believe! Just keep shipping! That sir has around 65 ships and 4 ships with his username in the ship name. Currently, he has the most ships, but I'm catching up to him. ;D
  17. Leggo

The Situation Room 2.0

I think it would be interesting if Mean Girls was a mafia theme. I checked the archives and I have seen that it hasn't been done yet. If anyone's interesting in hosting this, feel free to use it. :D
Back
Top Bottom