Search results for query: *

1. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Recently, I bought the new Hanging of Isaac DLC for my brother. I succumbed to the Winter Steam Sale and bought FF7, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, some trading cards for a badge, and a bunch of VNs.
  2. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Tales of Zestiria.
  3. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Overwatch on PS4
  4. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Got a Steam gift card.
  5. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

On Steam, I bought Asdivine Hearts, Backstage Pass, and Skullgirls.
  6. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

These sales, yo. Bought: Etrian Mystery Dungeon as it was on sale on Amazon, $60 worth of Nintendo eShop cards on BestBuy, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and Mass Effect on Steam, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Tales of Hearts R, and Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God on Gamestop...
  7. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought a PS Vita on eBay. Bought Dreaming Sarah, Forward to the Sky, Hatoful Boyfriend, Loren The Amazonian Princess, Magical Diary, and Portal because of Steam's Summer Sale. @.@
  8. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Yesterday, I bought a digital copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening since the Smashing Sale on the Nintendo eShop was offering it for $29.99. Today, I won an eBay auction as the highest bidder for a copy of Rune Factory 2.
  9. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Xenoblade Chronicles at Gamestop
  10. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought Phoenix Wright: Justice For All for my brother to convince him to get a haircut. xD
  11. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Tomodachi Life because my brother wanted to get the game.
  12. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought Rune Factory 4.
  13. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

I recently paid for Minecraft for my little brother to play in.
  14. Leggo

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Pokemon Y, so I can attempt to do a Wonderlocke.
Back
Top Bottom