Search results for query: *

1. Leggo

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

had to use that emote, yes Yeah, I used to be a lurker back in the day and used to look at your art, so I was surprised to see that you made a new account here with your DeviantArt username. Yes, siree bob. We have accents and dialects!
  2. Leggo

the sailor went to sea to see what he could see! Ah, yes. You used to be TheFlamingBooger, right?
  3. Leggo

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I live in California and I've only visited Nevada. Me too. :spin:
  4. Leggo

I believe we did. Though, I did find it strange how the skin wasn't added in as a skin option.
  5. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 According to Monsieur Urban Dictionary, a lorry is an 18 wheeler truck. That's different dialects for you. The Internet is exposing me to the many dialects of the English language.
  6. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Seeds are the product of fertilized eggs in sense of plant biology. Though, I like to think of them as little babies, trapped in time, waiting to be in the right environment to grow.
  7. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Many things have changed in these forums in the last 5 years. Some BMGf members are now inactive here because of the magical thing that is Tumblr. Even though I wish I interacted with people more in my early BMGf years, I acknowledge...
  8. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I change my signature and avatar often if I just happen upon new theme material. It is sad to see people come and go, but it doesn't hurt to interact with more people and make new friends.
  9. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 If only Siri had hands… I'm happy that Siri understands me when I talk to him/her in Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.
  10. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Sometimes, my mom has me peel and mince garlic for her. She likes to put garlic in her cooking.
  11. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 That must be one nice Froakie. I guess I have more learning to do for name options since water is still water in Dutch.
  12. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I've been trying to learn Dutch since Duolingo, a fun free app thing that helps teach languages, started to offer Dutch for English speakers on beta for the computer. Since kip means chicken in Dutch, I'm tempted to name a Mudkip...
  13. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Imo, I thought you were American, so I was surprised at jhunter_d's comment saying that you were British. :X Tbh, before I got to know jhunter_d, I assumed that he was British too. I would love to go to an anime convention someday too.
  14. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 The IRC is moderated. Some of the IRC regulars are just mods there. They will kick people out of the IRC if they're spamming, but you're instantly logged back in if you're kicked out. There's also the option of doing one on one for...
  15. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Usually, at night, there would be a lot of activity in the IRC. Besides Satoshi-kun, I'm not well acquainted with the IRC regulars. Though, the IRC is good to use for chatting one on one sometimes even though I usually use Skype for IM and...
  16. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 There is a possibility that restaurants may serve food differently than they do in the country of origin. For example, the serving size of McDonald's in Japan is significantly smaller in comparison with the American equivalent and in...
  17. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Me too. I second this because I would love to experience stepping on floor tiles to turn on the faucet and the other wonders Korea has to offer.
  18. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 For this summer, I've been taking classes at my college. Fall semester starts in three weeks. I don't know much about Common Core since I graduated high school last year and it seems that this year, they started to implement it. That...
  19. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I loved that episode.
  20. Leggo

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I used to collect stickers and those quarters that had states on them.
Back
Top Bottom