Search results for query: *

1. Leggo

RM13: HD and Denise

I wonder who is the Winston Churchill to ME's Theodore Roosevelt in this ERB video.
  2. Leggo

look around look around how lucky we are to be alive right now!
  3. Leggo

#spoilers #redacted ## Livin' like dolce vita~
  4. Leggo

edit edit edit edit yo dawg just got to the club to see my homie Terrell Then he woddled away woddle woddle
  5. Leggo

some boys kiss me, some boys hug me i think they're O.K. if they don't give me proper credit i just walk away~
  6. Leggo

CO? Carbon Monoxide? I hope there's a carbon monoxide detector here.
  7. Leggo

one can log in from Facebook, Google+, and Twitter! Welcome, Señor Tweet Sweet Goggles Sugarmountain!
  8. Leggo

chickens can ship us for one time and last for a lifetime! yes enzap's a lucky ducky what a good gonzap is he I read sticks as "chicks" lol
  9. Leggo

Emojis make the world go 'round. [emoji924] Plus, they help supplement the lack of good emotes here and they help with expression. [emoji703]
  10. Leggo

Tbh, I thought RM7 was fast because MK7 [emoji265] [emoji198][emoji190][emoji817]
  11. Leggo

miska mooseka "I read" sounds really cool in Danish. Jeg læser. says the person whose username means "I read" in Italian and ever let's make this last forever!
  12. Leggo

for the first time in history it's gonna start raining men! it's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men amen
  13. Leggo

En and er en fugl. a duck is a bird Han spiser ikke bøf. he doesn't eat beef who you are where you're from what you did as long as you love me~
  14. Leggo

Spring, summer, autumn and winter You don’t need to do anything and you’re so beautiful
  15. Leggo

I tried, but due to it being officially aired in US, it was blocked.
  16. Leggo

I was a bit annoyed with the US commentators at some points, but they did have some interesting things to say.
  17. Leggo

there's no degree of separation
  18. Leggo

slowly burn
  19. Leggo

hold up wait a minute
  20. Leggo

Need to remember all this advice, yes.