Search results for query: *

1. Leggo

What's the last dream you had?

Last night, I dreamt that I turned on the faucet in the bathroom and long goldfishes of different colors and triops or maybe members of the class Branchiopoda appeared in the water. It was a strange phenomenon and I tried to remove the critters from the water for some reason.
  2. Leggo

I had a dream last night where a little kid was staring at me through the window.
  3. Leggo

Last night, I dreamt that two certain BMGf members were going to get married, I was singing in Chinese with someone, and that it was raining.
  4. Leggo

Last night, I dreamt that this acquaintance, that I have known for about 8 years, confessed his love to me. Luckily, the phone ringing woke me up and I came to my senses. I was almost convinced that it happened.
  5. Leggo

Last night, I dreamt that I was hungry and I wanted pasta, but the place I went to at school was running out of pasta and it was some place that I never went to before and it was run by an elderly couple.
  6. Leggo

I dreamt that I got a haircut and we were exploring places.
  7. Leggo

Few days ago, I dreamt there was this guy with bright red hair and I had a conversation with people that I didn't know.
  8. Leggo

I dreamt that I was having a conversation in Mandarin Chinese with some girl.
  9. Leggo

I dreamt that I was asked to go to Homecoming with these two guys that I know and I decided on the first guy because he asked first and his eyes.
Back
Top Bottom