Search results for query: *

1. LemonAce

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!
    Threadmarks: Alpha height/weights and codes for them

Looks like Serebii put up the heights and weights of the Alphas. And from the looks of it, I can see what exactly the problem is. A number of Pokémon in the same height category can have different multipliers for Alpha heights. For Steelix, that value is under 1, meaning that the Alpha is...
  2. LemonAce

Still trying to find a sort of Alpha Pokemon formula for height and weight, no such luck. Maybe if I had a list of Alpha sizes and weights it could help
  3. LemonAce

Nah, I look at the Roms on the PC, Can't afford getting a second switch incase they block it from online xp In other news, looks like Serebii listed the non-alpha ranges of sizes and weight.
  4. LemonAce

I wish, I still don't have it yet. I have been seeing other data miners talk about it on discord and twitter. From what I can gather, both are byte values with a range of 0 to 255. Most of the encounters have a height and weight byte of 127, so I'm guessing that would be the mode of the...
  5. LemonAce

Does anyone know the height and weight formula? From what I can gather, they both use a byte value into a triangular distribution, though at this point I have no idea what the final size output would be. I'm getting alpha sizes that don't really correspond to a set multiplier or addition.
Back
Top Bottom