Search results for query: *

1. L

Review JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

Despite it being inconsistent, they’ve arguably done much worse with Ash, like what happened between generation 4, and 5 and how Pikachu’s performance varies. I personally just think the Mega Specials were just not written too great from a foundational standpoint, so if they want to retcon that...
  2. L

I seriously doubt there was any malice behind this decision. It was tone deaf at best, cheeky at worst. It seemed very formulaic; Alain is perceived to be a strong trainer, is a recent character that appeared within the last 5-6 years and needed to fill a slot in the M8, which was probably...
  3. L

I also think that the writers were primarily doing this to show Leon’s strengths. He sized up Alain’s Charizard immediately on its appearance and knew it was no match for his, even with the mega evolution, he was very confident when he preformed the mega evolution. He was not worried or even...
  4. L

I honestly don’t think people hate Leon THAT much that they’d concern themselves with that factor when writing this episode. The movesets on his Pokemon constantly change, this shows strategy which isn’t usually seen often on the show. I think Paul is the only other person who gave me that full...
  5. L

I think the problem with Alain is that he should have never set foot in this anime’s world honestly. At least not as they wrote him in the Mega Specials which maybe should have been their own Pokemon world separate from Ash’s. He’s kind of like Goh in a sense of where his feats are so insane...
  6. L

Yeah what in the world was that about? Whatever I never liked him and actually didn’t like the mega specials. Like imagine if Ash for the entire first season only used his Pikachu who could basically one shot anything it encountered with no real explanation as to how its possible. How would...
Back
Top Bottom