• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. LeukaHaruhana

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I personally want a remake of D/P because of how slow paced it was. (No, Platinum did not fix the pacing.) As a kid I didn't notice, but after coming back to it, I notice it now. And I feel that some of the characters in Sinnoh could be better developed.
  2. LeukaHaruhana

No, they could still make a new protagonist, and they could give that protagonist a Pikachu as well. Not that hard to think about.
  3. LeukaHaruhana

Or they could make a new protagonist that isn't Ash.
  4. LeukaHaruhana

I'd rather have a Kanto 100 years later rather than a complete remake of the firsts games.
  5. LeukaHaruhana

Watch them do something so that you can only have one save file.
  6. LeukaHaruhana

I want some sort of change to the battle system. To me, the battling part franchise is beginning to grow stale.
  7. LeukaHaruhana

I really do not want a Kanto remake. As someone said, a new region for the Switch would be perfect. If there is one, I want a MUCH better plot. The plot for R/B/Y and FR/LG was stale and boring, at least to me.
  8. LeukaHaruhana

If this is supposed to be "You and Me", the second logos hiragana is off. If they were going for "me" the hiragana would have to be "み"(mi) instead of "め"(meh). Otherwise it would sound like "You and Meh."
Back
Top Bottom