Search results for query: *

1. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

hi how're you all hope you're doing well on this lovely evening. Just wanted somewhere to say that I'm really excited to be hosting a mafia game again. I'm really excited to see the reactions since all the characters are original and there's a few original roles as well, and I'm also ready to...
  2. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

Thanks I try :v
  3. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

You know, I was looking through to see when I played last and noticed it was about half a year ago. Given how much you've been playing I have a feeling my revenge plot won't go without a couple of bumps. xD
  4. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

we are all one giant life each of us is just a separate division of the entirety .-. For instance, I represent the fall of Rome. Not sure what Life-34928's era is, though.
  5. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey all, figured I would drop by here just to say hi and that if anyone needs a sub I'd be happy to join in a game. (too lazy to go through threads and such so i'll just throw my name out there) Scary coming back only to find 1-2 players that were here before I was, too. But also very nice to...
  6. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

A good point, ME. d:
  7. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

Silencer roles should always have some limitations, in my opinion, whether that be only silencing for a certain amount of time instead of a whole phase, or that they can't silence the same player twice. That's why I had established in my One Piece Mafia that silencing only lasted half the phase...
  8. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

do it do it do it reminds me that I had thought of doing one of the greed island arc tbh... But yeah, that'd be fun
  9. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

I was sad to see that the Sockpuppet Mafia didn't work out originally, Soulmaster! I was really looking forward to that game, plus I liked the account that I made. D: If you try hosting it again I'll certainly sign back up! AussieEevee; Indeed, I do.
  10. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

Maniacal Engineer; About the 'nobody is going to trust you' part, that's not entirely a bad thing. It means you're building a reputation that players will act on. After a certain game in which I was aligned with the mafia, I had several people who were wary of me afterwards due to the amount of...
  11. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

In need of two subs for One Piece mafia! At this point I'd take graveyard subs but would like to see if anyone else is interested beforehand. If you'd like to join, shoot me a VM or just quote/mention me, thanks! edit: need three now so the more the merrier!!
  12. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

Sword Master; Rabbit; Kyriaki; progressforth; Archmage Dragelsnart; I'm in need of a sub for One Piece Mafia - any takers?
  13. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

returnofmastercrazyhand; Zexy; If it's not a problem, I'd like to sign-up as a sub for RM Mafia! I saw you only had one subsandwich left so I figured why not!
  14. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

this is always how i feel about HumanDawn; tbh )-:
  15. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

I remember playing one mafia game where name-claiming was allowed (I was mafia and foolishly did not ask for a fake town role). I quickly googled a character matching the theme and hoped that it would work, not even knowing if the character was taken or if the character would make sense in that...
  16. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

Me? I plan to, yes.
  17. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

Hi DrumBeats! I don't believe we've met before since I'm still pretty new here myself, but I look forward to playing a game with ya. I'd certainly join either of those games you pitched!
  18. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

badasstroperMCH; Sounds good.
  19. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

badasstroperMCH; Fair warning, I'm planning to post sign-ups for my game in the next few days (no more than five, hopefully). However, if you're ready to post your sign-ups now and were hoping not to have other games running along side yours, I wouldn't mind waiting a bit. :~)
  20. Life

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm a bit sad now. ;y; I went to look for my spreadsheet with role ideas I had for my upcoming mafia game, but for some reason I couldn't open the file and now I have to start everything over from scratch. .-. Thankfully I had some notes written down and things I remembered, but still, I have...
Back
Top Bottom