Search results for query: *

1. Life

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I'm not sure whether I was expecting to be playing until 4am or not, but it happened. Couldn't really stop until I had beaten the champion (which actually took twice. Was pretty under leveled but thankfully had a better idea how to go in the second time) but then of course there's 10 more...
  2. Life

Oh boy... And I thought finding Bruxish was bad, but Dhelmise only has a 10% appear rating in a special fishing spot. Spent nearly an hour to finding one, and of course I accidentally killed it. Thankfully I found another one within 10 minutes and was able to catch it.... but of course it has a...
  3. Life

Been making some decent headway. Wasn't planning on playing as much as I have been but I'm done in the 3rd island and am finding Lillie on the Aether Paradise. So far so good, not too many surprises along the way but I can say it's been thoroughly enjoyable. The team: Stickers the Muk (since...
  4. Life

Been slowly getting back into playing Pokémon with my Y file and have started cleaning up my boxes, berry planting, breeding, and finishing the Pokédex. Having a lot of fun so far but I'm a little annoyed by the fact that it takes Starf and Lansat berries 5 days to grow. >_> Thankfully by...
Back
Top Bottom