Search results for query: *

1. Life

The Round Table

Ay, sorry for replying late; didn't mean to ignore you leetic. But tbh I have no idea what either of those games are since I haven't been around much lately, but I hadn't realized some games did need 20 days. From what I've seen most games fill up within 2 weeks or so so 20 days seemed a bit...
  2. Life

The Round Table

One thing I would like to see a change to is also the 20 day limit on sign-ups. Imo it's too long and could use a little better structure. For instance, let's say it's changed to 14 days. If the game hasn't been filled by that point, then the host has 3 more days to decide what to do, and by...
  3. Life

The Round Table

I feel like we are on the same page here but are differing in the specifics. d: Personally I don't see any generalized stigma attached with casual/serious, but can understand that some players make take them at face value and be hesitant to play depending on how they view the word. I completely...
  4. Life

The Round Table

As far as I know, "Mafia" and "Non-Mafia" tags already exist; adding a "Traditional Mafia" tag wouldn't do much except save a user two minutes from reading the opening post to find out the mechanics of a game. Since the original question dealt with the atmosphere of a game, I think tags that...
  5. Life

The Round Table

Four tags (two per, for what it sounds like) is kinda of a lot, and I'm not really sure if the forum will let you have two tags. Beginner friendly and experienced could more or less just be specified in the opening post of a game thread, really. Casual (joke votes and odd/friendly conversation...
Back
Top Bottom