Search results for query: *

1. Life

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Are you able to catch Tapu Koko if it fainted in your first encounter? They don't really give you a chance to prepare a team for it, so right now I'm just stuck throwing Ultra Balls at it... edit: thought i had it when it wiggled thrice, but it popped back out. ): edit x2: killed it on accident :f
  2. Life

Ahh okay, that makes a lot more sense. I could have sworn something big had been revealed but I knew I would have remembered it if it did aha. Thanks Soki!
  3. Life

Did we ever figure out the secret shared between the starters and Rockruff?
  4. Life

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Is there certain criteria you must have to face Lisia in a Contest? I've entered the Master Beauty Contest 4 times and have yet to see her. :\ Thanks!
  5. Life

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition In the Safari Zone, there's a TM that's accessible through the use of the Mach and Acro bike... Is there a way to to get it, or is it a mistake on GameFreak's part? Thanks!
  6. Life

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Can anymore inform me as to what Pokémart you can buy vitamins in? Thanks!
  7. Life

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Psychic, Barrier, Aura Sphere and and Recover.
  8. Life

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does the ability Cloud Nine terminate the weather only when the Pokemon with it is brought into battle, or does it not allow weather on the field at all when a Pokemon with it is out?
  9. Life

Re: Hidden Tinymushrooms in Mt.Moon? I just went back and checked, and I did find three mushrooms in the rocks. There's nothing you have to do, they're there when you enter the cave. Are you sure you're looking in the right spot?
  10. Life

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Nothing about the shiny encounter rate has been revealed yet in XY, so it's hard to say whether it does or does not effect it. In my experience though, I haven't found a shiny with a team full of 5 hearts. Unfortunately no.
  11. Life

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I don't think that there's a general thread, but you can create one in the Trade Station.
  12. Life

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) It randomly draws 5 IV's from both parents.
  13. Life

Question to XY Breeders My apologies if this is the wrong section; I'm not even sure if would be more appropriate for a blog, but I figured I would help save the moderators time approving posts. So as the title says, I had a quick question to ask. I am starting some breeding projects in Y, and...
  14. Life

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Pikachu can't learn it naturally, nor can it learn it as an egg move. Iron Tail, unfortunately, is not a TM in Kalos, so the only way to get a Pikachu with Iron Tail is to wait until Pokemon Bank comes out and transfer one. Does anyone know...
  15. Life

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I just checked, and they do grow back. However, I am not sure how long it takes. I would assume 1 day though.
  16. Life

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)
  17. Life

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) To anyone who has completed Victory Road: How long is it/how many trainers are there? I am just curious to know whether it could take 15 minutes or one hour.
  18. Life

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) He just disappears; you won't be able to find him. You'll later go back to that spot as a part of the story though.
  19. Life

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I think it's just flavor text. I've had it happen where it says "Greninja knows its trainer will come up with a good strategy!" Etc. Does anyone know what level the champion's Pokemon are? I'm thinking about rotating my team, but I'm not sure...
  20. Life

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) You have to have your Pokemon find a Reset Bag, which will let you reset its EV's. I found one on Route 12, but I am playing Y. Not sure if it really matters though.
Back
Top Bottom