Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

It would be a massive downer if we get some new evolutions and they get Incineroar’d
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

I’m still not over how Meowth never interacted with Alolan Persian, Galarian Meowth and Perrserker. Come on writers, you have some interesting filler right there!
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

Not to mention Tokyo’s Chikorita already evolved.
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

I doubt that’s related to the anime though.
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

O h n o, not the DATA! They had stored data?
  6. Lightning Flame Blast

Where was this stated?
  7. Lightning Flame Blast

It’s strange that they never gave it Earth Power. It was used a few times in DP, so the EQ embargo didn’t seem to be a problem.
  8. Lightning Flame Blast

I’ve seen some kind of scan somewhere depicting Ash with a GMax Gengar, but I’m not sure if it’s real.
  9. Lightning Flame Blast

There’s also the fact that Oak houses Gary’s massive roster aside from Ash’s, and that’s only the two trainers we have confirmation for, let alone any others that probably do the same. Even if Ash’s army isn’t big enough to keep one entertained, surely the ranch is packed with powerful opponents...
  10. Lightning Flame Blast

Could do for a Blaze-like scenario where it rampages out of control and needs to keep itself calm to function.
  11. Lightning Flame Blast

In fact, I don’t think any of them have directly interacted outside of brisk group shots or the rare training sequence. When you consider just how marvelously their personalities would bounce off of one another, this is a damn sin.
  12. Lightning Flame Blast

I would love if Ash caught that Absol from the preview, but I’m not getting my hopes up. Come to think of it, I’m surprised every Absol doesn’t have a seizure whenever Ash is around with how many doomsday events this kid has been through.
  13. Lightning Flame Blast

And it’s made worse by the fact that A: TRio’s appearence there was absolutely pointless and B: we were skipped Quilava’s battle but got a full Staraptor match that went on exactly as every other of his battles (back and forth, get on the ropes, Brave Bird), as opposed to seeing the new old guy...
  14. Lightning Flame Blast

How to argue against such well thought arguments?
  15. Lightning Flame Blast

Now this is just getting ridiculous.
  16. Lightning Flame Blast

It’s more about this entire forum being flooded to the brim with this same discussion over and over without anyone willing to change their minds, so why bother
  17. Lightning Flame Blast

You made me spit my coffee with that one
  18. Lightning Flame Blast

I was thinking that too. Dracovish has no arms, is primarily a physical fighter, is very top heavy, making its battles dynamic won’t be easy.
  19. Lightning Flame Blast

You Don’t Know
  20. Lightning Flame Blast

I’d love if Ash caught a galarian Meowth if only to see how its savage personality would contrast with TR’s Meowth.
Back
Top Bottom