Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

That’s more likely.
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

Sabrina is a psychic. For all we know, she brainwashed the agents into thinking she was doing a good job.
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

They also changed Olympia from a cryptic fortune teller that speaks in haikus into an eloquent speaker with outright prophecies. ... subtlety was never their forte.
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

A similar case happened between Brock and that Stantler from The Little Big Horn. I was certain he was gonna catch it when I first watched it, but nope.
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

May’s Bulba/Venusaur was very mishandled, I’d say. She was there mostly to promote FRLG (I think?), got dropped at Oak’s for a good portion of her starring series, and then when May came back she was shown fully evolved... in a static image... for a couple seconds. Nobody reacted to her...
  6. Lightning Flame Blast

To be fair, Pikachu picked up Torterra’s slack in the very example I was using, but I agree with you. I personally like that he wasn’t starring in Gyms. Compare that with Johto, where he would constantly snatch slots from other team members that desperately needed battle development (e.g...
  7. Lightning Flame Blast

OH, don’t get me started on that. what the hell were they thinking...
  8. Lightning Flame Blast

Not letting Torterra take on Paul’s Aggron. Infernape didn’t need three kills on its resume. This would’ve been a way to not only give Torterra some justice by beating something even larger than itself, but would redeem it (beating a pokemon even Pikachu was having trouble with)
  9. Lightning Flame Blast

With their track record, they’ll probably just put on glasses and maybe a hat and nobody will ever suspect it.
  10. Lightning Flame Blast

Remember when Zekrom was relevant to BW after the first couple eps? Yeah, me neither...
  11. Lightning Flame Blast

Haunter was definitely one. Seriously, they were obsessed with weird visual gags back then, this guy could’ve performed most of them in a way that didn’t hinder the story and made sense (unlike the repetitive and annoying Psyduck gag or Jigglypuff jumping out of a wormhole every now and then)...
  12. Lightning Flame Blast

Torterra was kinda robbed of a ground move, since there was no problem about using Earth Power, apparently.
Back
Top Bottom