Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

From the trailer, I’ll make the following statements: 1-Rotom is returning (obviously), but now it will either be less goofy or the comic relief of the group (in which case the audience will now have only one target to loathe rather than 7) 2-oh boy, the shippers are gonna have a field day if...
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

Dude, chill... no need to bite me. Anyway, to each their own. As I said, I like Ash’s alolan personality but moderately. I don’t like the over the top slapstick either. But I feel like he was a breath of fresh air compared to earlier series. But that’s me.
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

I, for one, would want Galar Ash to be somewhere between XY and SM. I like how Kalos Ash has a great design, lots of competence and a compelling party. I like that he travels and employs strategies. But I do feel like he got blander and edgier as the series went along, to the point where he...
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

They could even add to the theme by making battles with twists, like that first touch rule battle from the summer camp in XY or double battles and the such.
Back
Top Bottom