• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

That’s literally the case though
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me...
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

It’s a psychic move, so I guess we won’t see it against Guzzlord.
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

Hmmm, so Kukui has a Lucario. Because of course he does
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

I don’t think Tracey himself remembers Tracey by this point.
  6. Lightning Flame Blast

Zeraora is a possibility, but they’d probably mention Dia along since he is the trainer.
  7. Lightning Flame Blast

Could that be Poipole? It’s not in the cast list, but it shares VAs with Tapu Koko.
  8. Lightning Flame Blast

Oh god, I can actually see that happening... For all we know, there’s a pocket dimension inside of Guzzlord, since GF went out of their way to tell us it doesn’t defecate.
  9. Lightning Flame Blast

I read the title and thought it was going to be a swarm destroying Alola. But ONE Guzzlord jumping into the Ex-Machina Squad??
Back
Top Bottom