Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Preview SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

So Torracat’s still getting bodied. Let’s see how this turns out...
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

God, these guys get cringier every week. Burnet surely looks... very okay about her husband hiding that he is her idol for so long, but I guess this isn’t all we’ll see.
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

Plot twist: Ho-Oh was Kukui’s all along.
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

I like everything here besides Rowlet even standing a chance against Braviary... it pains me that this owl might be presented as a matching opponent against someone.
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

Mm, Kukui’s team is pretty well balanced and made out of pokemon I like, wonderful :) Also good to know this isn’t gonna be a Tobias half sweep (unless he switches out a lot)
  6. Lightning Flame Blast

That, or in the case of Ash winning (which I doubt will happen but roll with it), the Masked Royal goes to the center of the field and takes off his mask to make his defeat known, as happens in the wrestler tradition. Hell, they could even have him gift the mask to Ash to symbolise their...
  7. Lightning Flame Blast

Let’s just hope the intro of Pikachu battling Incineroar isn’t how this battle ends...
  8. Lightning Flame Blast

Okay, so... Lycanroc, the strongest battler of Ash’s team and battle focus throughout the saga, is gonna get shafted so Torracat doesn’t get smacked down again because the writers clearly haven’t developed it enough to beat Incineroar on its own in a believable way. Boy, isn’t that lovely.
  9. Lightning Flame Blast

The cast list doesn’t spoil Kukui’s team, thankfully. So it seems that Torracat, Naganadel and maybe Pikachu are battling here. Do the rest of Ash’s mons share VAs with other characters?
Back
Top Bottom