Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

I feel like you’re underestimating children, my friend. Curiosity about a TV show is a thing, and internet makes it absolutely accessible. If anything, the fact that there was stuff before the current show should make a child that’s getting hooked up even more curious.
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

What people don’t seem to realise is that kids have thousands of ways to inform themselves of Ash’s past if they get confused. I see so many talking about it like the children are gonna have an existential crisis if an old pokemon shows up, when in reality what’s going to happen is they going...
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

This reminds me of that time a Gothitelle matched Cynthia’s Garchomp in physical blows
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

Not to mention that they’d be fucked if they came across big and dangerous ground types along the way.
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

Is “younger viewers will be confused by the reserves” even a problem? I started watching pokemon when I was 5-6 during the battle frontier saga. For all I knew, stuff like Tauros and Heracross were coming out of nowhere and yet I wasn’t so shocked I would stop watching.
  6. Lightning Flame Blast

I wonder who in the writing room wrote those summaries and thought “heh, I predict no backlash”
  7. Lightning Flame Blast

I really hope Go experience here will be just how a casual battling player: he knows all about the pokemon logistics and the game mechanics but gets pounded into the dirt when he shows up in the competitive scene. Oh who am I kidding, he’t totally going to dominate this tournament...
  8. Lightning Flame Blast

If this “certain pokemon” they’re hyping up so much turns out to be Mimey, the writers are really clueless as to what the fans want...
  9. Lightning Flame Blast

The battle frontier crammed in between a bug catching apree and a sled race. Yeah, right.
Back
Top Bottom