Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

I very much doubt they’d follow that route, but I really wouldn’t mind if Serena just… moved on. Yeah, Ash was a huge part of her growth, but it would be such an interesting decision to acknowledge that they are just children (regardless of what some may claim regarding XY’s art style) and that...
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

How was he ruined? He had the same characterization as in BW.
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

I know Japan usually doesn’t replace VAs, but if they literally can’t bring May’s back, I don’t see the issue.
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

Oh god not the weed hamster again
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

This is getting pedantic by this point.
  6. Lightning Flame Blast

True, the lack of an upper limit and a clear motivation makes him way too “mystical” within the show’s consistency. If we’d gotten any insight into where the hell he came from or what he did next, we could somewhat compare, but instead we’re stuck in this limbo where the guy is on an unreachable...
  7. Lightning Flame Blast

The mostly self contained format the series took from BW onwards really made the whole Tobias issue worse, imo. Most of Ash’s league rivals were, by the end of the day, normal trainers with their own business to attend, so them going under the radar is plausible... but you would think that Ash...
  8. Lightning Flame Blast

A character that I think would tie in well with the whole travel/research themes of Journeys is Todd Snap. Of course, I would only want him back if other characters did appear as well. I just think his character is somewhat similar to Goh’s but with and added obnoxiousness the latter could look...
  9. Lightning Flame Blast

You see, there just aren’t enough obnoxious shits hogging all the screentime. We need MORE!
  10. Lightning Flame Blast

I find it funny that we’ll be seeing Alola when Ash’s current party only has two pokemon with compatible Z-crystals.
  11. Lightning Flame Blast

I can’t tell if that’s horrible or the most brilliant thing I’ve read today.
  12. Lightning Flame Blast

I’d really like to see Drake from the Orange Islands return, it’s an underrated arc.
Back
Top Bottom