• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Oh boy I can feel the ground rumbling already. Also is it just me or do Suicune in the anime have a thing for staring menacingly at a random direction in a lake hoping someone’s gonna come by from there
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

I love just how casual these summaries have become regarding legendaries. “So, they came to a lake, and there happened to be a Suicune being hunted there. What are the odds?”
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

And how does that relate to your claim that the writers don’t care about Sobble when the thing is getting a focus episode just now?
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

Sobble was there one episode after. I really don’t get the point you’re trying to make here.
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

Your avatar literally depicts a pokemon that has been pointless for just as long, and look at today’s episode.
  6. Lightning Flame Blast

Eternatus has no reason to listen to him. We don’t even know how sentient that thing is, for that matter. All we know for certain is that its last memories are of being trapped, continuously attacked by the same kids you’re vouching can calm it down, and then trapped again with no perspective of...
  7. Lightning Flame Blast

Both Eternatus and the Ultra Beasts were caught exclusively for damage control, so I don’t see a difference.
  8. Lightning Flame Blast

Can anyone seriously imagine Suicune, a creature famously known for running across Kanto and Johto and coming and going freely as it pleases, sitting in Cerise’s lab all day waiting for Goh to feed it some attention scraps? Bringing back a point from the Zapdos debacle, why would we even be...
  9. Lightning Flame Blast

Oh boy, I can already see how the week before airing will look like in here. If Eusine shows up, it would be great to see Morty as well. If Chuck appeared, why not him
Back
Top Bottom