• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Anime & Manga General Discussion

The Weavile were straight up flying half the fight
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

The day the internet discovers that people can live a happy single life will be an event for the history books.
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

I’ll take that over the rotten carcass of that Celebi that was supposed to tag along
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

Hold on, we are actually getting a confirmation of what the hell a pokemon master is? Is the one piece gonna be found later that day?
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

The Pidgeot one sorta happened
  6. Lightning Flame Blast

Like others have said, Ash being world champion doesn’t mean he’ll have a Midas touch that makes some Smoliv he found in the wild suddenly able to square up to legendaries. Really, all they need to do is keep Pikachu out of lesser battles to let the new kids believably lose and grow from it...
  7. Lightning Flame Blast

What do you know, the Iberian stand ins are the ones getting colonized this time around
  8. Lightning Flame Blast

Iono seems like a fun character… for an episode or two. Her whole schtick is gonna get exhausting fast beyond that.
  9. Lightning Flame Blast

Kinda sad how this would be a far more interesting idea than whatever we’ll actually get.
  10. Lightning Flame Blast

Oh dear, this is adorable.
  11. Lightning Flame Blast

Don’t you hate when that happens
  12. Lightning Flame Blast

… that’s just about the most random match they could get
  13. Lightning Flame Blast

I’ve come to the conclusion that Noivern and Goodra performed rather well in the league. From a writing standpoint, yes, it was atrocious. One hadn’t battled in ages and got hyped up, while the other had yet to show any value to the team. Narratively, it was bad. But Noivern managed to force a...
  14. Lightning Flame Blast

For all the flaws in Iris’ progression, I can’t deny that JN has succeeded in making her endearing to me. Something BW failed miserably at.
  15. Lightning Flame Blast

One thing I feel would be amazing is if in the episode before the final match Ho-oh showed up in the sky one last time.
  16. Lightning Flame Blast

Charizard and Glalie really would have been the best choice to replace Gible and Torkoal, maybe Quilava or Bulbasaur if either were unavailable. The one other non beaten up powerhouse was Snorlax, who, as mentioned above, is a bad choice by default in this case (unless Ash managed to weaponise...
  17. Lightning Flame Blast

Hold on, people are actually acknowledging Ash beyond some snotty kid from Pallet Town? Am I dreaming?
  18. Lightning Flame Blast

You could say that if all of them were generic, but Bea and Volkner are identifiable, so why wouldn’t everyone assume they all were?
  19. Lightning Flame Blast

… what, and I cannot stress this enough, THE FUCK, JAPAN
  20. Lightning Flame Blast

On that note, it’s hilarious(ly sad) that Static never activates nowadays, even when Pikachu is one of the prime examples of a pokemon that gets hammered with contact moves every battle.
Back
Top Bottom