Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I probably should have clarified that the asshats mocking him in these stories weren’t the champions, but the overall public that kept comparing him to them.
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

I’ve seen plenty of stories based around the fact that Ash’s “easy mode” league win in Alola came with him being a whole stairwell beneath fellow champions, which made him laughing stock and motivated him to train extra dilligently to make up for it. If only the writers were willing to take...
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

With how he was handled after his obedience episode, I’m willing to bet the writers themselves forgot about him being her starter.
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

I love Goodra with all my heart, but this is... random as hell if it’s Iris’.
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

Besides, hyping up this battle and this second pokemon so much only to end with freaking Emolga would be incredibly anticlimatic.
  6. Lightning Flame Blast

She seemed to be concealed by the shade of the tree in the preview, so he might have just seen something up there and taken a shot.
  7. Lightning Flame Blast

Something about that Axew indeed seemed odd. Maybe the walking?
  8. Lightning Flame Blast

Sooo, is there more than meets the eye for this bubbly giant or is it just content with its life? Interesting. Hopefully it has something to do with acknowledging Ash’s entire team has been benched the whole series (they sorta hinted at it with Gengar in the Chrysa Psyduck episode)
  9. Lightning Flame Blast

The special preview shows that the Dragonite’s are gonna have an intense battle and Dracovish is gonna have a play (apparently knowing Ice Fang now) so HYPE
  10. Lightning Flame Blast

I’m keen to see how the Dragonite’s are gonna meet. Either we get Ash’s run in for cuddles and getting noped or Iris’ home in for a fight and get sucker hugged instead.
Back
Top Bottom