• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Preview JN084: Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Only one person keeps saying that, actually.
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

Honestly, I don’t mind Ash getting Mega Lucario as long as it’s a conscious decision from the both of them and not Korrina randomly falling out of a plane and landing in the Sakuragi dome offering to guide him to whatever trials he’ll have to complete. I really don’t like how pretty much...
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

Ouch, having Flygon here is just mean. I like the callback to the ORAS trailer with Salamence and Pidgeot fighting. Are the writers finally going to acknowledge that Lucario and Dragonite are in fact not complete strangers?
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

Is that a Sableye watching them?
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

“Mega Island.” Cue Lysandre facepalming in his grave as it’s revealed the key to his goal was sitting there across the shore.
Back
Top Bottom