Search results for query: *

1. Lightning Flame Blast

Preview JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

Togekiss might as well travel in Dawn’s pocket with how weird its size is sometimes.
  2. Lightning Flame Blast

On that matter, it’s implied that Iris got at least one more pokemon, since you need a full team for the league.
  3. Lightning Flame Blast

The other members of the team must have arranged a bingo game for whenever Piplup storms off by this point. “Well deserved scolding? Got it.” “Misunderstanding? Here!” “Team Rocket noses in? Check!” “One of us learning a new move? We’re in for it.” “Repetitive heart to heart reassuring? We...
  4. Lightning Flame Blast

This woman really has no mercy for challengers, does she?
  5. Lightning Flame Blast

They lost me when Giovanni straight up called his plans “evil schemes”. I have a hard time taking a guy that talks like a saturday morning cartoon villain seriously lmao
  6. Lightning Flame Blast

I know the trailer implies that won’t be the case here, but it would be nice to see an antagonistic version of the characters.
  7. Lightning Flame Blast

Dad forced them to share a room and it went as well as you’d expect
  8. Lightning Flame Blast

Did franchises collectively decide to make 2021 the multiverse year or something? This is like the fourth in the last two months. Either way, I’m cautiously optimistic, this seems like a cool two parter. Curious to see what happened to piss Dialga and Palkia off this time (did Rise of Darkrai...
Back
Top Bottom