Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

Obsolete: Fic/Author of the Month

@AceTrainer14 We'll do our best to build on what we accomplished last year, and do even more great things this year--even though we do miss you very much.
  2. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - June: Pokemon Academy: Second Year Rhapsody-Flaze After a bit of a delay, here's the interview for June's FOTM: Flaze's "Pokemon Academy: Second Year Rhapsody" What made you decide to have a Fakemon as a main character? Do you think the story would have worked with an...
  3. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - May: Poetry by Vivillon LT here featuring one of our poets this time--the amazing Vivillon! Why poetry instead of a story? I have always been interested in poetry ever since I was in elementary school. I guess something about the flow, the simplistic nature of them...
  4. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - April: Psychic Duelist Django series by CynthiaLover LT here with our first non-Pokemon FOTM in a while--CynthiaLover's Psychic Duelist Django series. Why Yu-Gi-Oh and not some other fandom or an original world? While I've done more original ideas, it has become...
  5. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month-March-Vaira: The Legacy of Cyrus-Rediamond March's FOTM is Rediamond's "Vaira: The Legacy of Cyrus"! The interview: Why Cyrus, and not any of the other evil team leaders? I sat down a few years ago and started brainstorming stories. One, vaguely defined at the...
  6. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month -February-Best Story Winner: Dawn of Darkness-AceTrainer14 LT here, with the interview for Best Story: AceTrainer14's "Dawn of Darkness" How did you get the inspiration for this story? I thought it would be interesting to write the story of how one of my villains got...
  7. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - November-Storm Island-Eliza Prescott and Caitlin November's FOTM is Eliza Prescott's Storm Island. The interview: There is not. Storm Island's title is simply the name of the island this story takes place on. However, Storm Island itself got its name from the various...
  8. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - Fic of the Month-October-Beth Pavell-The Long Walk October's FOTM is Beth Pavell's "The Long Walk"! 1. Why Nurse Joy? Was there any particular challenges to writing a non-traditional hero? Why Nurse Joy, well … I remember watching the anime when I was a kid (Being...
  9. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - September: Unpredictable-AetherX September's FOTM is AetherX's "Unpredictable"! The interview: What was your main inspiration for the story? It all started as the most boring of Pokemon fanfiction ideas: the R/B game rewrite. Then I had an idea for how to make it...
  10. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - August-Wind and Rain by SuperTrainStationH After a break for July, let's kick off August with the overall winner for the Awards--SuperTrainStationH's Wind and Rain. Why a screenplay format over a traditional style or other types of script...
  11. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - June: The Magical Resistance by lucarioknight56 Apologies for the delay in getting June's FOTM up, but the FOTM this month is lucarioknight56's "The Magical Resistance" 1. What inspired you to write the story? Well, that will take a bit of explaining. It all really...
  12. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - The Turning World-System Error May's FOTM Is System Error's "The Turning World". What was your inspiration to write the story? The concept of this fanfic dates back way way, to a Christmas Contest sometime, or some other event here that compelled me to write. The...
  13. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - Striking Back: Memoirs of a Clone-Dai At long last, I am proud to give you your overall Awards winner and our second two-timer--Dai's "Striking Back: Memoirs of a Clone"! You mentioned in your first feature that you read both the English and the Japanese versions of the...
  14. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month -Some Rise By Sin-kintsugi LT here with this month's FOTM--kintsugi's "Some Rise By Sin" What was your inspiration to write the story? I got the general inspiration to write Some Rise By Sin after playing The Last Of Us (which, for the uninformed, is an excellent...
  15. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps-AceTrainer14 LT here with our Best Story winner, Ace Trainer14's "How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps". You may remember it was a FOTM in the past, but it emerged the very clear winner during judging. The interview...
  16. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - Super Luigi: Battle Star Legend-Kelleo LT here with our first non-Pokemon fic in some time--Kelleo's "Super Luigi: Battle Star Legend"! Why focus on Luigi? (besides the fact he needs a bit more love) Oh, a few different reasons. First being that he's my favorite...
  17. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month -Jim: The Hero's Journey-TPrower Our Fic of the Month this month is TPrower's "Jim: The Hero's Journey" What made you decide to base the fic on BW as opposed to BW 2? That said, will there be any elements from BW 2 at all? I've been trying for ages to write a good...
  18. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - The Barefoot Fighting Genius!-Kyuuketsuki At long last, here is the interview for our latest Awards winner--Kyuuketsuki's "The Barefoot Fighting Genius"! How were you inspired to write the story? One of my inspirations was my love for Maylene, who was such a...
  19. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - Monsters and Men-Quirky Circuit As I'm sure you've noticed, there is no FOTM for June due to the Awards--watch this space for July's interview with the overall winner
  20. LightningTopaz

Re: Fic of the Month - Monsters and Men-Quirky Circuit May's FOTM is Quirky Circuit's Monsters and Men! Here's the interview: What inspired you to write the fic? Originally it started with a simple question from my little rugrat, Sylar; she wanted to know why Pokémon were only used for...
Back
Top Bottom