Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

@Greninjaman It would likely be rescuing--since there is still danger potential in the forest.
  2. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Not necessarily--you can still have a slow paced beginning by getting into your character's heads. What are they thinking as the time for their mission approaches?
  3. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman With a slow paced beginning, we would see the pirates making their plan, and see why they want to kidnap the princess (Do they want to convince the king to set free one of their own? Intimidate the law-abiding sailors? Does the princess have something that points to their goal? Or...
  4. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Not so much opposites as two ends of a spectrum.
  5. LightningTopaz

A fast paced beginning is like an action movie--we (the audience) are often thrown into the story with no idea who these characters are, or why what is happening is happening. A slow paced beginning is like a slice of life anime--we get a chance to learn more about the characters and their...
  6. LightningTopaz

I'm in the process of building a fantastic Pokeworld to celebrate the new Zelda game.
  7. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman When I plan out my work, I often don't plan for there to be 100+ episodes--sometimes it just turns out that way.
  8. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Capture implies the purpose of detaining the target Kidnapping implies taking a target by force for some kind of exchange (monetary or otherwise) Abduction implies taking a target by way of fraud or by force
  9. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman That is one way to put it. Saving someone or something could also refer to Character A protecting Character B from the villain.
  10. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman In addition to rescue, "save" can also mean to guard or protect something. "Rescue" refers to explicitly saving someone from some kind of danger.
  11. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Consider: --Both SV and Chrono Trigger involve time travel in their stories --Both Chrono Trigger and Horizons begin with a magical pendant --Both Chrono Trigger and SV involve a clash for the fate of all times (Lavos vs. the professor-droid) --Both games also involve paradoxes...
  12. LightningTopaz

For some reason, the story of Liko's pendant had more than a few similarities to Chrono Trigger in my eyes (since that game also begins with a pendant.)
  13. LightningTopaz

Ever since I found a free art AI named Craiyon, I have been having a ball generating ideas for what the costumes everyone wears in my Pokemon theaterverse (and the occasional costume in the remixed animeverse) look like. Actually seeing the designs that I've written about come alive in visual...
  14. LightningTopaz

Or you could build your outline one chapter at a time--and don't be afraid to go back and revise the outline if something changes.
  15. LightningTopaz

This is true...but what if Link did return before the time skip?
  16. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman That could be the starting point for a re-imagining/remix of Ocarina of Time. (I would encourage you to explore/research the cancelled Ura Zelda project for more ideas)
  17. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman I still wonder how the story would change had the Deku Tree not died? What if Link had been able to save him instead of going on a fruitless quest? (since he says in game that he was "doomed before you started")
  18. LightningTopaz

You did it! Well done! Was the challenge easy? Hard? Somewhere in between?
  19. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman A smaller area generally means fewer locations. The reason why the anime expands the canon regions is to enhance the scope, and make it more suitable for a TV show--because the show would've ended a long time ago if it was limited to just game locations.
  20. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman It depends on which region your story is set in. A smaller region would be harder than a big one.
Back
Top Bottom