Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

What I love in RPs --huge sweeping quests across worlds bursting at the seams with lore (usually fantasy or inspired by ancient Japan/China, but I would be willing to try something like a Star Wars-like sci fi (on the more fantastic end of sci fi) --lots of powers/spells/abilities to discover...
  2. LightningTopaz

I can see it now: Miracle Force Pokeranger! (If you want to use this name, you have my permission and blessings to use it.)
  3. LightningTopaz

I actually have several different ideas: --Traveling around an ancient Kanto/Johto with flowery martial arts, taking down warlords and yokai, and so on (inspired by Pokemon Conquest, Inuyasha, the Isle of Armor DLC, and a pinch of Zelda) --the characters making names for themselves as actors...
  4. LightningTopaz

Anyone interested in RPIng as actors/theatrical performers in Ransei? (the world of Pokemon Conquest)
  5. LightningTopaz

@chibighost Here you go! Be warned, it's not like the real game in our world (and a LOT less complicated)
  6. LightningTopaz

How about: Pokemon meets a martial arts fantasy (likely set in Ransei, the world of Pokemon Conquest) What if the Pokemon Musical was more than dress up Pokemon and watch the show? The cast of Pokemon playing a tabletop RPG?
Back
Top Bottom