Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

So a fellow writer friend and I were chatting last night and the idea of what happened to Kamon (GSC rival, for the curious) after the events of GSC came up. I know I don't want a carbon copy of what Ethan/Lyra or Ash went through in Johto, as battling for badges would bring back painful...
  2. LightningTopaz

I decided to incorporate the vlog bits into the story itself, titling each chapter/episode after what an entry about that topic would look like if my character made an entry.
  3. LightningTopaz

So I created a coordinator character, and one aspect of her in writing some preliminary drabbles starring her is that she keeps a vlog, which she updates near daily on the Pokeworld equivalent of YouTube (which I have named MyTube) My question is, would you read a contest journey story with...
  4. LightningTopaz

So I have a bunny that just won't leave based on a what if question and a dream I had one night--what if there were a movie that spoofed all the dystopian series currently popular (eg. The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Maze Runner, etc.) and by spoof, I don't mean add in a bunch of toilet humor...
Back
Top Bottom