• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Shine Diamond (on hiatus)

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 90b: The Path to Stardom (part 2) Later, Ash stepped onto the majestic castle set. "Hail and well met to thee, hero...what brings you here to the castle?" "I came because I heard the princess was kidnapped." Danielle explained...
  2. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 90a: The Path to Stardom (part 1) "So how did trading places in each other's events go?" Ash asked as he met the others in one of the Pokemon Center's TV lounges. "Not as bad as I feared--'The Grepa Vine' salvaged a bad start, so...
  3. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 89: Old Rivals, New Tricks In an open field not far from Sandalstraw Town, Brock, Dawn, Tintri, Tarina, and Kori watched as Danielle walked Ash through the basics of a stage sword fight. "Ash must be a natural at this..." Brock...
  4. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 88: Stopped in the Name of Love! "Come on out, everyone!" Dawn called as she heaved her four Poke Balls skyward. "Even though we're not competing in the contest this time, that still doesn't change that we need one more Ribbon to...
  5. LightningTopaz

@Robert Ketchum According to Bulbapedia, Ash did win in the real episode--I just tweaked the nature of the competition from a kind of game with a ring to a race. In planning this, I wanted Ash's team to mirror my actual team in Diamond, where I started with Chimchar. This meant that Paul...
  6. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 87b: The Lonely Snover (part 2) Dawn stretched as she emerged from her tent the next morning. "Mmm...a nice and sunny day..." The Snover, meanwhile, snatched away Diddy's Pokechow bowl. [Hey, that's mine!] Diddy protested...
  7. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Interlude: The Warmth of Friendship "Okay...who wants to start the storytelling for the night?" Brock asked as the last chord of "Yellow Submarine" echoed across the mountaintops. "The Snover would probably like the Moltres story..."...
  8. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 87a: The Lonely Snover (part 1) "...and if we round the corner right here, we should be able to see Mt. Diamant off in the distance." Brock began as the group made their way down a mountain path. Ash balked as a large snow...
  9. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 86b: Pursuing a Lofty Goal! (part 2) Final race--Estrella vs. Mystic. the announcer reported as Ash and Paul took flight over a long twisting course that even wound outside the stadium. "You sure Estrella can handle racing on...
  10. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 86a: Pursuing a Lofty Goal! (part 1) A tin whistle playing the tune "Off to Pastoria" rang through the mountain air as the group made their way around a bend in the road a few days later. Ash led the way, playing the song in an...
  11. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 85b: Another One Gabites the Dust! (part 2) Competitor #C-111389, Ursula Carroll and Jetsam. an announcer informed the crowd as Ursula, now wearing a blue, silver, and white suit outfit, stepped on the stage with her Gabite in...
  12. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 85a: Another One Gabites the Dust! (part 1) "Stormy, use Discharge!" Dawn commanded. Ash watched as Stormy unleashed a sparkling blue explosion of electricity and applauded. "That was cool! I'd say Stormy's gained a great deal...
  13. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 84b: Hold the Phione! (part 2) "Personally, I think you made a great choice in Sapphire Glow." Ash smiled as the group arrived at a beach near town that afternoon. "Most of the other coords you tried on were either too boring or...
  14. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Interlude: The Quest for a Friend Meanwhile, in the local park, the three delinquents from before were admiring the Phione. "It was a great idea to swipe one of these little guys!" one smiled. "Maybe now it can bring good luck to da...
  15. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 84a: Hold the Phione! (part 1) "Here we are! This is Chocovine Town!" Dawn made a grand gesture to a town in the distance as the group disembarked in the harbor a few days later. "You couldn't have picked a better site for your...
  16. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 83b: Steeling Peace of Mind! (part 2) The group emerged from a cave to discover a large campsite emblazoned with familiar G logos. "I knew Team Galactic was here..." Danielle grumbled as the group started towards the camp. Mars...
  17. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Interlude: The Rainbow of Aura As the group made their way through the caves, the gentle breeze and dripping water unnerved Ash a little. "So, Riley..." he stammered. "What is it your order actually does, and how does it tie back into...
  18. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 83a: Steeling Peace of Mind! (part 1) "So long, Canalave." Ash smiled as he packed his stuff. "It's been fun." "From here, we're off to Chocovine Town for Dawn's next Contest and my next Fantasy Stage." Brock smiled. "Have...
  19. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 82: Dealing with Defensive Types "Representing the Diamond side, Ash Ketchum of Kanto, and Diddy!" Roark announced as Ash stepped into the Diamond side of the arena to face Byron on the Pearl side. "I'm ready." Byron smiled...
  20. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 81: Ancient Family Matters "Let's do this!" Ash smiled as the group made their way to Canalave Gym some days later. "Now I can have my long awaited match with Byron!" He balked when he saw the referee by the door. "I'm sorry...
Back
Top Bottom