Search results for query: *

1. LightningTopaz

COMPLETE: Anime Remix Special: The Remix of Darkrai (COMPLETE!!!)

Episode 8: The Swanna's Song and the Prayer [Here's the footage you asked for, Master.] a Drifblim smiled as it delivered a video camera to Tonio. [It doesn't look good.] The group gathered around, piqued in the footage of the townspeople looking for Darkrai. In one scene, Maury spotted...
  2. LightningTopaz

Episode 7: On the Brink of Darkness "The music machine was so cool!" Dawn smiled as the group stepped back on solid ground some time later. She gasped as Darkrai appeared in a puff of black-purple mist. [Hello there!] "Darkrai!" Ash growled. "What are you doing here?" "Wait!" Ash looked to...
  3. LightningTopaz

Episode 6: The Songs that Echo Across Time [Dialga, please don't do this!] Palkia pleaded as he warped away from a Hyper Beam. [You are not the one to pass judgement on the world--only Arceus can do that!] [That may be true, but eventually time will run out on the humans.] Dialga shot back...
  4. LightningTopaz

Episode 5: The Legend of the Oración As the group arrived in a cluttered room some time later. Tonio started to dig through some old boxes. "Now, I know I had it around here someplace..." "What, the picture of us after you rescued me from falling off a cliff?" Alice asked as she arrived in the...
  5. LightningTopaz

Episode 4: The Darkness of Space and Time As the Pokemon finished their Berries, a lithe white humanoid Pokemon leapt from some trees. [Lucien? What is it?] the Luxio asked. Forgive me for interrupting your afternoon of pleasure, but I sense danger in the city! the humanoid Pokemon explained...
  6. LightningTopaz

Episode 3: Berries and Bothers Later, the group arrived on a large overlook that looked out over the garden, the water, and the west end of the town. "Here is La Vista de Las Flores.--the Flower's View." Allegra explained. "One of the best places to get a great view around here." "I can see...
  7. LightningTopaz

Episode 2: Happiness in Bloom "Well, that was an...interesting...story..." Dawn mused as Maury, Allegra, and Kai led them into a large park outside of the town some hours later. "That's wasn't like any version of the Moltres story I've heard before..." Brock agreed as he looked out on the...
  8. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman It is a common kind of tapas you would really find in Spain--I imagine it to be similar to mozzarella sticks here
  9. LightningTopaz

Episode 1: A Taste of Friendship "So what should we do first?" Brock asked as the group started down the main street. "Try some of the local food here!" Ash suggested. "I'm starved!" "Good idea--I've always wanted to visit a tapas place." Dawn replied as the group passed by a restaurant...
  10. LightningTopaz

Copy-pasting over my response: Thanks for the review! We will have a chance to stop and worldbuild a little, including building on the Oración's lore, before we get into the main story. I chose to start with Ash and the gang for my remixed version of the story because I wanted to put Dialga...
  11. LightningTopaz

(rated E10+ for fantasy violence and frightening images) Here is a special request and a gift for fans of my series--what Pokemon movie 10 would look like within my imagined Pokeworld. Remember this is not quite the same movie you remember! All characters, names, and other indicia are...
Back
Top Bottom